[amayausers.com] Re: Thread break after every trim

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 01:33:14 UT

This message was posted by LibertyGroup on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/318.html

Please bear with me, I'm a newbie. I have the XT and it's been working fine
until today. I am sewing out a design that I have done dozens of times but
today, it seems after every trim I'm getting a thread break. I have gotten
through a few designs and noticed the bobbin isn't being cut at the end. I
don't think the bobbin is being cut when a trim occurs either. This is probably
the issue but I have no idea how to fix it. Any ideas?