[amayausers.com] Re: Thread break after every trim

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 23:56:08 UT

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/318.html#000009

Sometimes, all you can do is turn EVERYTHING off, get a drink of water, then
turn everything back on.  Oil the rotary hook, brush out the trimmer area, and
be certain your cardboard sided bobbin isn't bent or bruised in on the edges.

Occasionally when I have this problem, it is self induced -- I haven't hooped
tight enough.

HTH,
Judy