[amayausers] Re: Split Elements

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 10:50:30 -0700

I just set up a 2" Full Block name, Williams 3 different ways to compare
stitches.  Regular satin was 8800, split satin is 15,900 and converting to
fill is 20,200.  The split satin saves some stitiches but is still quite a
few.  Just not as many as the fill and the regular satin won't work good on
this large of letters.  Just thought I would share the differences.  Of
course these stitch counts are using the densities and underlay I would use
to make this name look good.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx