[amayausers] Re: Split Elements

  • From: dlcompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 12:47:17 -0400

You could try a trick I learned from Aaron.....Set up your regular letter, then
copy it and paste keeping the copy directly over the original. Then change the
settings on the copy to only 60% column width and density at 15. This puts a
zig zag over the original satin keeping the satin stitches down (it's the poor
man's or in my case the non-DS owner's version of split satin). Try it!

Dorothy Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
www.BeeEmbroidered.com
(916) 635-7467