[amayausers.com] Re: Slim line clamps

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:32:34 UT

This message was posted by The Embroidery Authority on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE
DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by
clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/738.html#000005

We too own both sets of the slim line hoops.  I would have to say they are
great for hooping along the edge of things but may present a problem for trying
to hoop a jacket in the upper back region.  You can allow areas of the garment
to hang off to either side and in the front but not really any room in the rear
of the hoop to allow the garment to hang outside the hoop window.

As for Melco's correspondence, I would have to say that all salespeople are NOT
alike.  And that's all I'm gonna' say.

Ed