[amayausers.com] Re: Laser Alignment (Left and Right Justify)

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:23:39 UT

This message was posted by edr on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/423.html#000004

So I guess it isn't possible to left justify a design with any laser alignment
key combination, but only center a design over a line. If this is true, then
the online manual is wrong and very misleading showing a figure and
instructions to align a "Design to Left of the Line".

I tried many different key combinations and the OS will always center the
design over the first <laser><left> point supporting your explanations of the
explaining this to me.

Since it is in the manual and doesn't work as described, then it is probably an
anomaly with 9.00.088.  Hopefully Melco will fix this in the next release or
take it out of the manual if it really doesn't do it....anyone listening?

I am trying to stitch out a lace design about 72" wide, and a laser left align
function would have been great.  Guess I'll have to revert back to aligning the
line with the hoop and use the design's alignment registration marks as I have
in the past.

GF....you can view a video on how to use laser alignment to center a design
over a line in the Amaya OS Help Online Manual.  Just scroll down to Laser
Alignment in the index and click the video icon at the top.

Thanks,
Ed Roux