[amayausers] Re: Scissors

  • From: "Rod & Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 00:40:28 -0700

  Paul, are those the little red handled ones?  We have many scissors
(Ginghers and several other brands) and our very favorite are the little red
handled ones. We ordered 4 pair just to have extras on hand.  Ours snip
right to the point and cut nice and close to the garment. You may have
gotten a bad pair?
  Sharon