[amayausers] Scissors

  • From: "Alicia & Barb" <emb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 08:50:24 -0800

Paul,
    Gingher ( nippers) they work the best.  They run about $ 10.00 and are
disposable.  They last awhile as long as you take care of them and don't use
them on anything else but thread.  Don't drop them the tips are very usefull
and can brake very easliy.  They are the only thing I use when trimming
embriodery mess up, jump stitches and close detail.  When you first get them
they are very very sharp so be very careful not to cut the garments.

Alicia
Lasting Impressions
Marysville, Wa