[amayausers.com] Re: Saving design as jpg file

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 15:30:27 UT

This message was posted by Marcelle on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/467.html

I am having trouble getting a jpg file to look good when a design is saved with
DS9 Pro Plus.  The image is too small and very poor quality.  I can increase
the design size to get a larger image but have not been able to get a good
image with anything I have tried.

I can save the same file using DS7 Pro Plus and get a very good image.  I would
rather not have to go back to DS7 every time I want a good image though.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong in DS9 that the images are so bad?