[amayausers] Re: Roland GX-24 Digital Cutter

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:22:35 UT

This message was posted by SkyLinePrints on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/73/2.html#000021

Excellent Tip, Roland.

Unfortuately, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing.  LOL...

I have it setup and cut a few samples this weekend to see how it goes.  so far,
i'm a cutting fool.  i want get comfortable before i start cutting stuff for
customers.

Either one of you know a good source for learning how to print vinyl stickers,
vinyl shirts, and signs?  I understand the concept but i am missing a piece
when it comes to applying it.

Applique should be a snap.  I can create the sew disk already with no trouble
in DRAWings.