[amayausers] Re: Roland GX-24 Digital Cutter

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:19:50 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/73/2.html#000019

Nathan:

PM me and I would be glad to give you my cell # to talk to you about it and
what I have found so far.  I am by far using it for creating signs and
stickers, but in the next day or so, plan to start some heat press vinyl for a
client that wanted a short run of shirts.  The cost of doing that thru someone
like Transfer Express was just too much and it will be interesting to see what
I can get the finyl costs to.

BTW, props to Rolland (the person - not the machine) who has been helping me
figure out what to buy and how to do some of the sign side of things.

The videos that Imprintables Warehouse has on youtube are pretty good.  Just
wish they went into a little more depth - but to get the basic hang of the
machine they are excellent.

I actually downloaded them and then grabbed something called the FLVPlayer
which will play flash video.  You can find out how to download flash videos by
simply googling the term.  I actually wish Imprintables would send a cd and the
player out rather than making you go to youtube.  Maybe I can suggest it to
them  ;)

Did you buy from Josh?

Oh, what I forgot to say was that the actual setup of the machine including
oversight - but the printed manual does a pretty good job.  Just follow it...
and you should be fine.