[amayausers] Re: Questions about auto acti-feed

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:01:31 -0800

Dear all,
I too have been adapting to the new actifeed feature on my 2004 Amayas.
I had a Field Tech give me a little tip. He discovered in his shop, on
the older machines if you have some trouble with actifeed, with the
machine stopped, gently twill the thread sensor. This is only in
addition to all the other great info we've been given over the past few
weeks. It seemed to work for me.
cr

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink