[amayausers] Re: Questions about auto acti-feed

  • From: "Shuffletown Embroidery" <shuffemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:25:25 -0500

Thanks Roland. I didn't have a clue!
Mary

Mary Buckle
Shuffletown Embroidery
Charlotte, NC

From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roland R. Irish III
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 11:06 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers] Re: Questions about auto acti-feed

I took it to mean 'twirl'....and I've been doing it-not sure if that
helped or taking away the magnetic bobbin...but its running fine
right now!
I hate to try it, but next I'll raise the pressure foot and see what
happens-right now I have it down to the hat to keep it from flopping
up and down.

Roland