[amayausers] Re: Puckering

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 10:14:57 -0600

Ron,
        Pro plus has a feature called "proximity stitch filter/plotter" that
will
look a design, say three identical fills on top of one another, and show you
using different colors where too many stitches have been placed over one
another.  From there you can run it through a filter that will actually
"offset" these stacked stitches by a distance/measurement you choose so they
aren't "stacked" which would lead to potential thread breaks.  It doesn't
remove stitches, simply moves the stitches.
        Can't say I've ever used it before but here would be a good place to
try it
if I do the trick you just described and the software didn't compensate
automatically.  Keep in mind, this is a Pro or Pro Plus feature.

Ed