[amayausers.com] Re: Prewound Bobbin Thread

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:29:29 -0400

What type of needle would you use for a 100% cotton fabric? The cotton
fabric used for general quilting actually. I've tried BP and sharps in
various sizes and all seem to pull the thread around the design or
lettering. Tried decreasing density too and that still didn't give me good
results. When I hold it up to the light, I can see the pulled threads around
the perimeter. The lettering was 1-inch high, Jester font. I used a
sticky-back stabilizer in the FastFrames. One with a floater and one without
a light wt tearaway floater. Same results.

Geri