[amayausers.com] Re: Prewound Bobbin Thread

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 02:39:58 UT

This message was posted by Beckie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/185.html

I would like some input on what type of prewound bobbins to use for my Amaya -
I've only had my machine for little over a month (purchased used through
Beacon) I've had some false bobbin breaks and I want to make sure I am using
the correct bobbin thread, especially when I am trying to embroider small
letters.  I have been using the prewound NEC bobbins and it seems somewhere I
read that is not a good choice.  Any input would be much appreciated.  Thanks
as always for all of your help.
Beckie
Bee-Utiful Creations