[amayausers.com] Re: Prewound Bobbin Thread

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 02:52:31 UT

This message was posted by Beckie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/185.html#000002

I apologize I typed NEC - it should have been NEB bobbins that I'm using - so
far both Judy and Susan you say you use those - that is what I've been using -
it is the polyester type I'm using.  I have tried tightening my bobbin tension,
added more stablizer.  I've tried several things that several people told me to
do - it did get better but I still had thread breaks on every letter, sometimes
twice (just on a six letter word) using the Open Block at .45 and increasing
the density to 5.  That's why I thought I would try changing the bobbin thread
possibly.  I must be making it harder than it is because I've seen plenty of
embroidered letters less than 1/2" in height done on shirts and things.