[amayausers.com] Re: Prewound Bobbin Thread

  • From: "Kushnerick" <bkushner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:01:22 -0600

Hi Rod

I did not read your posts as "snide" and definitely no apologies are
necessary.

You are absolutely right, many people are way too quick to blame the machine
for thread breaks. Instead, they should look at thread breaks as an
opportunity to learn and improve their embroidery knowledge.

Have a great day

Bob