[amayausers.com] Re: New place to store thread

  • From: "David Kohler" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:26:16 -0600

More like an exorcism.

Regards,

Dave

David Kohler

Integrity Embroidery

a member of Trinity Grafx

7942 Mainland Drive, Suite 101

San Antonio, TX 78250-5123

210-798-3200

210-798-3202 fax

210-232-2351 cell

From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of e3m@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 8:45 AM
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amayausers.com] Re: New place to store thread

Aaron,

That looked like something out of that movie "Alien".  You had a thread
spool growing inside of your machine.  Looks like Rod delivered it.

I agree with Tom on Rod's manicure.  I'll bet a pedicure isn't too far
behind.

Ed

-------------- Original message from "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thought some of you might enjoy this.  Rod and Sharon are here for a
friendly visit (havent got the bill yet so its still friendly) and Rod found
where I have been storing my Dark Green thread.  There must have been half a
spool wrapped up in the cam of the machine.  Here are some pics.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957