[amayausers.com] Re: Machine home setting off

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 17:07:14 +0000

Ron,
I've been trying to call you at your number listed however I'm only getting
voice mail.  Please call me if you are still having troubles.
Sincerely,
Ed Orantes
Melco Tech & Trainer
504-258-6260

-------------- Original message from "Ron Vinyard" <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
--------------

Hey all,
we were running a hat and the needle stopped, getting too close to the bill.
anyway pulled the hat off reset the emergency stop and the hat rotated way over
to the side
and stopped. Now no matter what we try we can't get the hoop (hat holder
assembly)
to move to the home position, I mean it moves but too the new position way to
the left.

We have tried to use the center hoop keys on the machine, and the buttons in
the OS, we reset the design.
we E-stopped and reset, we've shut down the machine, and tried to reconfigure
but it is grayed out in the OS.

Anyone have any ideas?!??

Thanks
Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com