[amayausers.com] Re: New place to store thread

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 14:45:12 +0000

Aaron,
That looked like something out of that movie "Alien".  You had a thread spool
growing inside of your machine.  Looks like Rod delivered it.
I agree with Tom on Rod's manicure.  I'll bet a pedicure isn't too far behind.

Ed

-------------- Original message from "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thought some of you might enjoy this.  Rod and Sharon are here for a friendly
visit (havent got the bill yet so its still friendly) and Rod found where I
have been storing my Dark Green thread.  There must have been half a spool
wrapped up in the cam of the machine.  Here are some pics.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
541-770-2957