[amayausers] Re: New Amaya owners

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 15:39:39 -0700

I have the smaller Hooptech Clamp system and also have the full set of
Fastframes.  I plan to get the larger Clamp System soon.  I have not used
the Fasframes since I got the clamping system.  It can do everything the
fastframes do and is easier.  I have not yet used the Clamping system on the
AMAYA's as I use them for mostly contract work since they sew so fast.  I
use the Clamp System on the EMT's and it works great.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, OR