[amayausers.com] Re: Monitor troubles - sq is not sq

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 01:14:24 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/625.html#000004

I can only speak for Dell monitors because I support several thousand of them
at my day job. The smaller monitors (under 20 inch) are square. Larger monitors
(above 17 inch) are available in widescreen. Many new HDTV's have inputs for
computers so if you buy a 70 inch TV, you can hook your computer to the back of
it and have a 70 inch monitor. It's great for playing games on it  ;)