[amayausers.com] Re: Monitor troubles - sq is not sq

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 19:00:00 UT

This message was posted by Body Cover on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/625.html#000001

My guess is that the new mopnitor is probably a wide screen, since most of them
are, and the old monitor wasn't, My guess is that your screen resolution is set
at 1280 X 1024 and it should be a wide screen setting like 1400 X 900 now.
Right click anywhere on an unused portion of the screen and then hit
properties, then go to the settings tab and slide the screen resolution slider
probably up one or two notches until you get a setting that works for you. If
your eyes don't like the small detail at this high resolution try some smaller
numers until you find a workable solution.

Good luck

Ron