[amayausers] Re: Melco followup

  • From: "Jeff Banks" <banksje@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:15:35 -0700

Hi All,

 Just a quick question, how many of you have been to the
http://www.melco.com/index.cfm and signed up to receive the news letter, or
how many have read through the information contained in the form of a FAQ on
both Design Shop and Amaya?

 Also, at http://feedback.melco.com is a Feedback form. Use this form to
send suggestions and comments on improvements. This entire thread would go
real well as a feedback and what would be good for both you (the customer)
and Melco.

 Jeff Banks
 Melco Embroidery Systems