[amayausers.com] Re: Machine down, Tech guessing!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:46:20 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/782.html#000003

The last price for the warranty on our Big Red before we traded up to the XT
was $90 per month-had been $100 or $110 and they changed them last fall or so.
Keep screaming-might get you somewhere.
Almost think with what you're talking for fix-it price you could pick up one of
the Big Red tradeins cheaper and use that, save the dead one for parts!
They only gave us $4500 I think 'tradein value' for them.
I think Brian has his own Amaya and has solved all kinds of problems with ours
so I would trust him. Hate to think of him 'guessing' to solve a problem.
Do a 'search' here in the archives for Z axis and see what comes up for other
solutions-never hurts to try something that might be simple enough to overlook!
Good luck...
Belfast is nice area-been through there and stayed north and south of it. Just
spent 4 days on Hermit Island, came home monday. Stayed in Camden, Rockport,
all that area many times and gone through to Bar Harbor.
Nice country up there!
And a hint for Brian...plate full of fresh danishs or pastries in the morning
goes a long ways with him! LOL...