[amayausers.com] Re: Machine down, Tech guessing!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:29:49 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/782.html#000001

I'm not a tech...but I do know about the warranty-and if you bought a used
machine that HAD EXISTING WARRANTY, you would have been able to purchase a
'new' extended warranty to cover it.
Then you keep extending that warranty and it covers a heck of a lot more than
what the warranty costs you!
Who's your tech up there? I'm wondering if Brian Kirk handles your area, he's
from Manchester NH and has been absolutely great with us.