[amayausers] Re: Machine Height

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:20:58 -0600

David, I only have one comment---and it is something we were told in tech training:

Our Amayas were built (designed) to be on their stand--allowing for the movement of rocking and rolling! There was a person who purchased their Amaya and mounted it on a steel stand/table to stop the movement. They had continual problems with the machine. Once the machine was put back on the stand designed for it, all problems ceased. This was info from John Hanson, our tech trainer in Denver.
Sharon
Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer
Melco Trained Amaya Tech & Trainer