[amayausers] Machine Height

  • From: "DAVID SKLAR" <dsklar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:19:09 -0400

I am finally about to move into a store.  My Amayas currently are sitting on
their Amaya carts in my home.  When doing things like threading needles,
changing/cleaning bobbins, etc.  it is more convenient to sit in a desk
chair.  I think that as I am putting cabinets in the store, it would
probably be easier to work at the machine if it was a little higher.
Hooping and loading are done standing and I would rather not trip over the
chair.  Does anyone have any thoughts on height of the equipment?

David Sklar
Ballyhoo!
Arlington VA