[amayausers] Re: Machine Height

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:14:13 -0600

Just remember that the moveable stand the Amaya sits on is forgiving of vibration and solid cabinets are not. In tech training this was mentioned several times and examples given to prove their point about the vibration issue.

Rod

Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer
Melco Trained Amaya Tech/Trainer