[amayausers] Re: Cleaning Bobbins.

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:12:03 -0600

Cleaning Bobbins.We use Neb bobbins (the clear plastic-sided ones) and very
seldom ever have lint in our bobbins or bobbin area.  However, to clean them,
we just slide a piece of paper or tip of a business card under the spring metal
area.  In nearly 3 years, we have had very little lint to deal with.
Sharon
Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer
Melco Trained Amaya Tech &Trainers