[amayausers.com] Re: How long does a needle last?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 00:27:36 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/903/2.html#000017

That is great!  And on a holiday weekend, all by yourself.  Don't you just get
the warm fuzzy feeling?  Congratulations.

Do you think it was the lack of lubrication that brought on the trouble in the
first place?.  Everyone keeps telling us how important it is to lub, lub lub.

I'd say to relax and enjoy a nice holiday dinner, but I suppose you have to
finish your big job.  Or at least get a good start on it.

This is the Easter you'll surely remember.

Juli in Kona