[amayausers.com] Re: How long does a needle last?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 21:17:21 UT

This message was posted by mary o on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/903.html#000014

why don't they have any diagrams or pictures that show where things are in this
stupid on online manual?  When they tell you to open this or that they do not
tell you where it is?  I am getting REALLY aggravated and need to walk a way
for a while before I hit it with a hammer.  It is the dum manual that makes me
so mad!  - mary