[amayausers.com] Re: How long does a needle last?

  • From: "mary" <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:48:32 -0700

I have no idea as I have only had the machine since the end of May and have
kept up with the lubing+.  What I wish they would do is when showing where
parts are on the machine, show the whole machine and the allow you to zoom
in.  Do you have any idea what it means when you go to maintenance/sensors
and under the home column it says blocked?  I can't find it anywhere in the
manual. - mary
Now to sit down and enjoy some baked brie with pecans and some wine.  I have
done enough wining for the day.