[amayausers] Re: Hooptech clamping system

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:46:41 -0500

I've been tempted to buy the cap side windows but they are $130 bucks per
side.  We just don't do enough cap sides to justify at this time.  It's a
shame you can't just buy one and flip it over to do the other side.  If
anyone is looking to sell different windows to this system, let me know.
Ed

Ed & Maralien Orantes
E.M. Broidery
900 Terry Parkway, Ste. 200