[amayausers] Re: Hooping device??? THE BEST!

  • From: "E. Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:46:37 -0500

Currently, I see there is a Hoopmaster on Ebay for $800 bucks.  Although
it's meant to go with Happy brand hoops.  I wonder what the conversion would
cost?  At the shows, the complete system is usually $850 bucks.
I just remembered, on the web site www.embstore.com, they are selling the
Hoopmaster system for any machine for $750 bucks.  Check it out.
Ed