[amayausers.com] Re: Front Grabber stuck BEHIND needle

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 22:59:31 UT

This message was posted by George@Printing2Impress on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL. Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/820.html

On our XT we were doing a sewout sample when my son accidentally pressed the
"toggle front grabbers" command. He's sure he hit it again to bring it back and
then hit the "trim immediate" command.  Now the front grabber is stuck back
behind the needle, which is in the down position. We managed to remove the
needle and the sample. Tried to do the head up command with no luck. Have
turned machine off and e-stop off to try and clear memory. Currently getting
the Cluster01-Head01-Z-Axis Timeout Error.  I think we had this same issue a
couple years ago when machine was new and went through melco support. We don't
have any notes of that and have forgotten everything. Has anybody had this
problem?  I saw one post when I searched this discussion board, but there were
no reply's for their plea for help.
Thanks,
George Denton
Printing 2 Impress