[amayausers] Re: Error questions now

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:12:19 -0800

Yes it will,
That is the purpose of that function
otherwise you'd just center the hoop and be
ready to go. but that combo will move the machine to the last
exact X-Y coordinates that the design started at.
If it happens that you centered the hoop and didn't move
the design then it will take you to center.

Try it by loading a design on scrap move it way off center.
hit the emergency stop after it sews a little, then switch the power
switch on the back then turn the machine back on, make sure
your E-stop is reset and then under tools drop down click on
move to last origin and watch it move to the starting point of
the last design. (NOT) the point at which it was stopped.

It's a life saver.
It will even do it after a couple of days of being off.

Good Luck,

Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches

1-888-435-0176
541-471-1504 Fax 541-471-0427

420 SW H Street, Grants Pass, OR 97526-2532

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.bodycoverdesign.com