[amayausers.com] Re: Editing a logo-Deleting stitches

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:28:21 UT

This message was posted by Jeff on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/321.html#000005

Debbie,

 I would need to see the design and look at exactly what turns to stitches etc.
If this all starts when converting an EXP to Wire frame, then yes, the
conversion is causing the long move to be converted to walk stitches. This may
be a setting in the software, or the way it is being converted. Send me the
design to look at.

 What version of software do you have? And when you send the design explain
exactly where the problem is you are seeing.
Send the original and the one you convert, perhaps put them in a ZIP file, and
send them to jbanks@xxxxxxxxx or banksje@xxxxxxxxxxxx

 Jeff Banks