[amayausers.com] Re: Editing a logo-Deleting stitches

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:46:52 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/321.html#000003

I have tried saving it as a new name by adding a number and/or letter and
outside of having a list going of this logo it has not helped. I did have
trouble also with 2 other designs that I tried to edit because of the same type
thing. When it is supposed to jump to the next element in the design (within
the same color)it would do stitches all the way to the next element right over
embroidered areas....real fun!
Also of these 3 designs they all did work originally by jumping to the next
element, but I was having issues with outlines and fills having a slight gap
inbetween so I would go in to DS and convert to wireframe to try and fix that
part only to have all these jumps turn into stitches along the way from element
to element.
So I would try to delete those stitches and just put a trim in but they would
just appear again. The trim would stick.
I need Jeff's help if it is a glitch or something along those lines.
I actually sent this to Ed Orantes late last night to see if he could do the
edit for me, hoping it would stay for him! He must be away because I have not
heard from him today.
Debbie
Design Wizard Embroidery
Jeff