[amayausers.com] Re: Editing a logo-Deleting stitches

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 20:02:34 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/321.html#000001

I had the same problem when we first started with Design Shop pro...over and
over. Something has to be reloaded in the program-if you can get ahold of Jeff
Banks he knows what to do. It's a glitch in the program and once we did
whatever it was, has never happened again.
It also might be a corruption in that particular file-if it does not happen in
any other design. He'll have you double check that first so if you haven't
tried another design do it now so you'll know.
If it only happens in one design, you have to delete that file and start over
or it will never stop.
Roland