[amayausers.com] Re: Question for those that do vinyl

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 19:49:06 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/43.html

Folks - A question for those of you that cut and/or use vinyl in any way.  Have
you ever heard of Wall Words?

 http://www.wallwordsconsultants.com/

Neat idea and I really like some of the sayings.  Sold via "consultants"
similar to Mary Kay, Avon, Tupperware, etc.  One of these nice ladies was at my
house yesterday while I was at my day job and my wife is ready to order a lot
of this stuff to put up in a few rooms of mi casa.  I'm all fine with that but
wonder if there's a market for you folks to do some of this work.  I can't see
how most of it is copyrighted as they are for the most part famous quotations
and/or pictures of food/fruit, etc.

Just an idea - not sure how hard this stuff is to do.  I've seen it at a
friends house and I really like the look.  Will circle back after I apply it to
my own walls to let you know about the ease of use.

Just a thought....