[amayausers.com] Re: Thread is shredding! Please Help!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 15:45:15 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/260.html#000002

My first thought...she says she's a newbie, broke a few needles doing
caps...yup, we've all done that...I'd suggest checking to see if the needles
are in backwards when she replaced them!
Yup, of COURSE we've all done that!  LOL...and getting the 'angle' correct.
Check the needles, then if that doesn't fix it-have to start looking for damage
(scrape, burr, scratch) caused by the broken needles. Did you find ALL the
pieces of broken needles, and clean out the rotary hook/bobbin area real
good-take the needle plate off, etc.? Doesn't take much to get a thread to go
nuts.