[amayausers] Re: EMC4/6-T versus 2 Amaya (original with upgrades)

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:15:16 UT

This message was posted by Just Sew It on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/27.html#000002

If I had this to do again, I would work a deal to keep my old machine until my
training took hold and the Amaya made sense. But really work hard to use just
the Amaya, and only fall back on the old machine when you are rushed for an
order to get done.
I know it is too easy to go back to old faithful, but once you are comfortable
with the Amaya, you'll be happy to let the old machine go.
Anyway, these nice people are her to help.
JO