[amayausers.com] Re: Colored Bobbin thread for an Amaya XT

This message was posted by gcannon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1028.html#000001

Years ago we had to use colored bobbin thread on reversible t's, and we had to
wind our own. I just ordered the 60 weight poly, and wound them on the aluminum
bobbins that came with the Tajima that we had at that time.  I am pretty sure
you will need bobbin case(s) with the backlash springs inside- I did.