[amayausers] Color display error in Amaya OS v5.07.043

  • From: "Laughing Palm Inc." <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 00:43:50 -0400

OK, it appears I've come across another bug in Amaya OS v5.07.043 with
regards to how it displays a color stitchout.  At least this one appears to
be benign!  When I display the colors of a design on the screen, and then I
insert a HOLD into the color sequence, it "pushes" the colors 1 set of
elements forward instead of displaying the color changes accurately.

Has anyone else seen this problem?  I'm curious if anyone else has
experienced this and know if there is a correction that can be made for it.
Interestingly enough, this issue doesn't affect the colors that are being
used to stitch the design, just how it appears in the display window.

Curiously,

- Jim