[amayausers] Re: Color display error in Amaya OS v5.07.043

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:05:38 -0700

Sharon,

I have tested the coates sided bobbins and sideless, the neb plastic sided
and the magnetic bobbins.  I have not tested for # of stitches per bobbin
but more for sew quality and thread breaks.  I have just recently started
using the plastic sided ones and they work great.  I think they are my
favorite.  The coats sided work fine as well and I will not even try the
sideless on my AMAYA's (They work fine on my EMT but still not my
preference).

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx