[amayausers] Interesting thing on our Amaya just happened too...

  • From: "Rod or Sharon" <springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 00:20:58 -0600

I just had an interesting thing happen on one of our Amayas.  A 6500 stitch
design  just completed sewing and it shows that machine as idle on our
computer screen--we have two.  I was going to change the thread color for a
different color shirt and got the message when I tried to erase the color to
apply the new one that the machine was not done sewing--but it was.  I
ultimately reloaded a different design then went back and reloaded that one
to continue sewing the rest of the shirts. Worked fine.  Jeff...... Ed.....
any input?

Now, why isn't my tech home tonight to see this!  I'm like the plummer's
wife....
Sharon
Embroidery Cottage
Rod & Sharon Springer