[amayausers] Re: Color Sequence Errors

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:57:42 -0800

I find that sometimes if I have for example a 8 color design with the 8th
color being text and I sew the first few with no problems, then when its
time to change text colors if I go into color sequence and just delete the
last color and put in the new one most of the time it will not change the
color.  I have to clear all colors and then set them all up again in order
to prevent sewing the wrong test.  Not sure if this is a clitch or if it is
supposed to be like this.  Maybe Jeff will have an answer on this for us.

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Medford, Oregon