[amayausers] Re: Color Sequence Errors

  • From: "Ron Vinyard" <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 15:09:53 -0800

One thing you might check is the checkbox in "Settings-then Settings tab"
look for the box "use settings from design" and see if it's checked.

Sometimes on simple designs that are few colors we digitize and just pick random
colors to verify the different sections in the design intending to set the final
color scheme on the machine, when this button is checked it uses the sequence
set from the design, this is Especially true if you use Design shop.
Take a close look at all the check boxes on that page. and if you just
installed recent updates they may have been checked as a default during install.

We had to go reset all of our thread color palettes after the latest upgrade
so things do change and get switched from the original settings.
Give it a look, maybe it will help.

Sincerely,  Ron Vinyard
Owner, Graphic Designer

Body Cover Design Screenprinting
Magic Stitches Embroidery

420  S.W. "H" Street
Grants Pass, OR  97526-2532  USA

www.bodycoverdesign.com
1-888-435-0176 Toll Free
1-541-471-1504 Local
1-541-471-0427 Fax

All outgoing e-mail certified Virus-Free
by Norton Internet Security 2004
updated weekly.